Terms & Conditions
- A 25% deposit + postage fee secures a preferred date and the equipment that you have requested.
- The remaining payment is then due 30 days before your event date(s).
- The 25% deposit is non-returnable should you cancel, but depending on availability you can change dates. You must contact us as soon as you can if you need to cancel/change the date so we can help the best we can to make this possible.The postage fee is returnable should you make a cancellation.
- Prices for the Marquees, Tipis and Tents are priced for a one day hire, extra days are priced at 25% per day and must be booked at time of booking.
- Marquees, Tipis, Tents and other booked equipment will be onsite and set up 1 -2 days before your event date and removed 1 – 2 days after your event, you will only be charged for the day(s) you are using the equipment.
- During busy times we will be removing the equipment the day after your event date(s) including Sundays.
- It is your responsibility to check your favoured marquee site is free from over head cables and underground cables, gas, oil, electricity, water and drains etc. If in doubt you should contact us to carry out a site visit.
- For difficult site access we would recommend that you request a site visit so we can prepare accordantly ( most cases this does not occur more costs it just help us to plan ahead )