The Pagoda marquee is the Chinese hat style marquee. Measuring 6m X 6m makes it perfect for small garden parties, festival stores/bar or can be used as a service tent when connected to the 44ft X 22ft Espree marquee.
- Seats up to 32 people when using 6 of the 6ft X 3ft tables.
- It can be easily erected within 1 hour.
- Has heavy duty white 550g PVC (19 oz) – UK fireproof approved to B.S.
- 5438, blackout and UV resistant.
- It comes with a complete set of walls:
- 2x Georgian window walls; 1x plain wall with a zip door; 1x plain wall.
- Anodised T6061 aluminium frame (pole diameter of 64mm with a 3.2mm wall).
- Feet that take up to 2 stakes each.
- 8x 560mm single head stakes.
To increase the flexibility of the Pagoda, the 6x6m Pagoda marquee can be connected with a special gutter to any of the six sides of the 22ft X 44ft Espree and then used as a service tent or two or more Pagodas can be joined together seamlessly to create more space.
To see more details on the extras that we offer with this item CLICK HERE
It is your responsibility to check your favoured marquee site is free from over head cables and underground cables, gas, oil, electricity, water and drains etc. If in doubt you should contact us to carry out a site visit.
Marquees must be zipped up over night to avoid strong wind getting under and causing damage.
No fires are to be lit inside our marquees. This also applies to candles and incense.
Camp fires must be kept some distance away from our marquees.